We often get asked "How are you different from Segment?" or "We are looking to replace Segment with Hull, can this be done?".
Good question, here is a quick answer how Hull compares to Segment:
- Segment is a tracking and ETL tool while Hull is a real-time customer data platform
- Hull ingests data from all your sources, Segment is limited to libraries and some tools
- Hull provides a more complete identity resolution for individuals and companies
- Hull provides a single, complete customer view
- Hull transforms and recomputes data near real-time vs Segment does periodic recomputations
- Hull enables you to centrally manage segments (or if you like to call them audiences)
- Hull allows you to control exactly which data gets sent to a 3rd party system
Still not enough information, check out the complete comparison on our Homepage.