The problem: The customer data you need in one tool is usually in another tool. Exporting CSVs sucks, complete integrations don't exist, and custom engineering is not available.
The solution: Hull is a customer data platform for B2B SaaS companies. Marketers and data engineers use Hull to unify, compute, and sync customer data across all their tools and databases in real-time.
How does Hull work?
The Hull customer data platform does four operations:
- Identity resolution - combine data from multiple tools & databases into one unified profile for each person and each company.
- Segment - query your entire raw and computed customer database to build and update lists of people and companies.
- Sync - propagate updates two-way between Hull and all your tools in real-time.
Who uses Hull?
Teams use Hull to orchestrate data across many separate, siloed tools and teams.
- Sales teams use Hull to sync qualified leads and real-time buying signals to their CRMs and sales enablement tools
- Marketing teams use Hull to build then sync segments and attributes to personalize messaging, create omnichannel campaigns, customise attribution models, and manage sales-marketing handoff.
- Customer success teams use Hull to react to customers activity and churn signals in their CS tools.
- Business operations teams use Hull to enable customer-facing teams across the organization to act on customer data.
- Data engineering teams use Hull to flexibly compute and integrate customer data however is needed.
What sets Hull apart?
Teams not yet on Hull have to use combinations of methods and tools to try integrate their data.
Hull is an all-in-one customer data platform to give teams power, control & visibility over all their customer data. In particular:
- Two-way integrations. Data can flow seamlessly to and from every tool
- Real-time data sync. Without batching, you can act and react with all your data.
- Flexibility of code editors for engineers. No constraints of point-and-click interfaces
- Visibility for marketers and operations. A complete view of all data and updates over time.
- Focused on mid-market B2B companies. We integrate people and companies across the tools commonly used by scaling B2B SaaS startups like Salesforce, Intercom & Clearbit.
Want to know more?
Not a customer yet? Get in touch via chat to book a demo of the Hull around a use case in your team.